Resin distribution firm M. Holland Co. has launched MH2GO, a tablet-based information technology app. Read more
Speak Up! Send us your proposals so you can be heard at the 2016 Plastics in Automotive Conference: Driving Change!Learn more
Researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory are trying to make ethylene through photosynthesis, PE prices...
Steer-by-wire systems. Plastic active grille shutters. More efficient regenerative braking. Direct-shift automatic transmissions. Those are just some ...
- Webasto investing in new HQ, development center
- Diversification on tap at Revere
- Oakwood's field goal: Impact NFL safety
What Keeps You Up At Night?
Proto Labs' President and CEO Vicki Holt talks about managing rapid growth in the rapid prototyping market.
Evonik Industries AG said it has inaugurated its first applied technology laboratory dedicated to medical devices.
- N.Y. molder adds laser marking for firearm components
- Catheter Research investing nearly $5 million in expansion
- Medical molder MedPlast to open fourth plant in China
Film & Sheet
Macro Engineering & Technology Inc. of Mississauga, Ontario, has installed a nine-layer blown film line in Europe.
- Wellspring adds Ampac to Prolamina flexible packaging platform
- Dow brings PacXpert technology to China
- Secos starts trial production to gain more customers in Asia
Mergers & Acquisitions
Australian packaging giant Pact Group Holdings Ltd. says it is examining more potential takeover targets to add to its revenue stream
- Maxcess buys Valley Roller
- Rowmark buys distributor of laserable sheet
- Plastek buys Querétaro, Mexico, molder
There's no lack of fluctuation in China's competitive market. This year's rankings, unveiled by the China Plastic Machine Industry Association...
- Ross & Son adds space, employees in China
- Haitian sales hold steady in rough waters
- Husky hosts NAPCOR event
The Plastics Blog
How would living 'plastic free' change your life?
- Who are the fastest-growing rotomolders in North America?
- Plastics company CEOs, share your stories
- Recovering construction market gives a boost to today's PPT ranking
Plastics News Now
A look at some of the most iconic plastics costumes ever made, a machine manufacturer has a unique office set up and an auto supplier looks to make...
Graham Packaging Co. is planning a new 245,000-square-foot blow molding facility dedicated to containers for Sun Products Corp.'s line of fabric and...
- Stäger buys Czech thermoformer Inovac
- Blow molder fined for 'willful' violations after employee loses fingers
- Perlen investing $20 million in Europe, China
China-based Tech-Long Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd. is moving its North America headquarters from the West Coast to the Atlanta area for a bigger...
- Chinese investors setting up molding plant in Tennessee
- New capital infusion provides backing for Aimet's biggest press
- Nicolet installs its largest injection molding machine
A plastic bottle blow molder in Toronto suburb Vaughan, Ontario, was fined C$100,000 (US$76,000) for an industrial accident that left a woman worker...
- Company owner disputes OSHA's portrayal of 'willful' violations
- Reifenhäuser brings two US groups under one roof
- China's YFS investing in $27 million in Detroit
Resin distribution firm M. Holland Co. has launched MH2GO, a tablet-based information technology app.
- BASF starts MDI production in Chongqing
- DAK Americas to add polyester fiber capacity in Mississippi
- Plastics materials veteran now focused on cyber security
Shaw Industries Group Inc. plans to spend tens of millions of dollars at a South Carolina carpet fiber plant to increase the use of fiber from...
- Recycling conference rescheduled in aftermath of Tianjin explosions
- Franklin Templeton invests in recycler Incom
- Polartec recycles 1 billionth plastic bottle
More Events > Upcoming Events
Goodbye, Mount Gilead, with fond memories
BLOG05 Friday, August 28
Material Insights: Scientists look to replace oil, gas as ethylene building blocks
MULTIMEDIA01 Monday, August 31
Boardwalk makeover: NYC using plastic, concrete to rebuild Coney Island boardwalk
NEWS Friday, August 28
It's smooth sailing for Composites One
BLOG07 Monday, August 31
Toyota's top suppliers prepare a tech blitz
NEWS Monday, August 31