Rory Wolf holds an MBA from Marquette University and has nearly 30 years of experience in the plastics and paper industries, specifically with the polymer based flexible packaging, surface modification systems, corrugated, point-of-sale display, folding-carton and electronic pre-press segments. He is an active member of the SPE, SPI and TAPPI. He has authored more than 30 technical papers and industry related articles. His most recent work includes the publishing of a new book titled "Plastic Surface Modification: Surface Treatment and Adhesion."
Rory Wolf, VP- Atmospheric Plasma Technology Manager for Enercon Industries Corp.
This webinar will provide an in-depth understanding of the mechanical and chemical requirements for successful adhesion and how atmospheric plasma surface treatment is enabling adhesion on engineered surfaces. In addition:
- Learn how to measure dyne level.
- Find why dyne level is important, but why it does not guarantee adhesion.
- Discover the key mechanical and chemical requirements for successful adhesion.
- Gain insight as to which surface treatment is best suited for your application.
- See how new treatment technologies are being used for UV applications.
More Events > Upcoming Events
Goodbye, Mount Gilead, with fond memories
BLOG05 Friday, August 28
Material Insights: Scientists look to replace oil, gas as ethylene building blocks
MULTIMEDIA01 Monday, August 31
Boardwalk makeover: NYC using plastic, concrete to rebuild Coney Island boardwalk
NEWS Friday, August 28
It's smooth sailing for Composites One
BLOG07 Monday, August 31
Toyota's top suppliers prepare a tech blitz
NEWS Monday, August 31