Rory Wolf holds an MBA from Marquette University and has nearly 30 years of experience in the plastics and paper industries, specifically with the polymer based flexible packaging, surface modification systems, corrugated, point-of-sale display, folding-carton and electronic pre-press segments. He is an active member of the SPE, SPI and TAPPI. He has authored more than 30 technical papers and industry related articles. His most recent work includes the publishing of a new book titled "Plastic Surface Modification: Surface Treatment and Adhesion."
Rory Wolf, VP- Atmospheric Plasma Technology Manager for Enercon Industries Corp.
This webinar will provide an in-depth understanding of the mechanical and chemical requirements for successful adhesion and how atmospheric plasma surface treatment is enabling adhesion on engineered surfaces. In addition:
- Learn how to measure dyne level.
- Find why dyne level is important, but why it does not guarantee adhesion.
- Discover the key mechanical and chemical requirements for successful adhesion.
- Gain insight as to which surface treatment is best suited for your application.
- See how new treatment technologies are being used for UV applications.
More Events > Upcoming Events
Material Insights: Preparing for a new China market
MULTIMEDIA01 573 Tuesday, May 26
Boeing's 787 bet finally paying off
NEWS 537 Friday, May 22
California may ban microbeads by 2020
NEWS 483 Friday, May 22
DK Plastics nearly doubles capacity with new line
NEWS 439 Friday, May 22
Plastics used to build new bridges
NEWS 376 Friday, May 22