--- Priced To Sell - Call TODAY ---
1100 Ton, 194 Oz. LG Injection Molding Machine
Model: HL1100 New: 2000
Platen Size: 76.77" x 70.87"
Tie Bar Spacing: 55.12" x 49.21"
Maximum Daylight: 94.49"
Equipped with: Hicom 4000 Control, Dual Core Pull, 194 Oz. Injection Unit
* 1350 Ton, 218 Oz. MIR 2 Shot 89
* 1100 Ton, 194 0z. LG 00
* 830 Ton, 168 Oz. MIR 85
* 720 Ton, 108 0z. Nissei 97 (FV9100-310L)
* 550 Ton, 63.4 0z. Husky 90 (XL500RS85)
* 440 Ton, 29 Oz. Cincinnati 96
* 400 Ton, 20 0z. Van Dorn 98 (P-5000)
* 400 Ton, 29 Oz. Cincinnati 96 (MH400-29)
* 390 Ton, 27 Oz. Toshiba Electric 01 (5,000 hrs)
* 330 Ton, 8 Oz. & 1 Oz. Cincinnati Electric 03
* 330 Ton, 29.9 Oz. Cincinnati Roboshot 98
* 310-26 Cincinnati 00 (MM310-26)
* 309 Ton, 23.5 Oz. Nissei 96 (FN6000)
* 300 Ton, 33.1 0z. Engel 98
* 300 Ton, 20 0z. Van Dorn 90 (P-5000)
* 275 Ton, 40 Oz. Krauss Maffei Thermost 98
* 200-13.7 Engel Tiebarless 97
* 198 Ton, 9.6 Oz. JSW Electric 00
* 100 Ton, 9.47 Oz. Engel Tiebarless Rubber 04
* 40 Ton, 1.07 0z. Sumitomo Electric 07
* 35 Ton, 0.88 0z. Toyo Electric 00
(Shuttle, Rotary or Stationary)
* 450 Ton, 38 0z. Engel Shuttle 93
* 300-23.7 Engel Rotary 99
* 300 Ton, 39 0z. Newbury Stationary 00
* 300 Ton, 40.3 Van Dorn Shuttle 00
* 200 Ton, 20 0z. Autojector Stationary 97
* 80 Ton, 5 0z. Van Dorn / Newbury 02
* Wittmann 98 Model: W360
* Yushin 03 Model: VNII-EA-350SL
* Ranger 06 (4) Axes Model: RT-300SR4
THE MACHINERY CENTER
6501 Congress Ave., Suite 150, Boca Raton, FL 33487
PH: (561) 953-9100 * FAX: (561) 953-9101
www.machinerycenter.com * firstname.lastname@example.org
For A Prompt & Professional Response To Your Equipment Needs Call Richard Todd & Richard Stone
Americas LARGEST STOCKING Dealer
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take advantage of the terrific issues coming up in Plastics News:
Make sure that attendees find you at NPE!!
Make sure you promote your booth number before and during the big show in Orlando!
March 2nd - NPE Auxiliary Equipment Preview Issue Closing in Classified: February 23rd
March 9th - NPE Resins & Additives Preview Issue Closing in Classified: March 2nd
March 16th - The NPE Show Guide - This is the issue that is produced a week in advance of NPE. We usually publish the floor plans and information about the show, the venue and in this case Orlando. Promote your booth number in this key issue and try to drive those planning their trip to come by and visit you at your booth!
3 ads will get you into all 5 unique issues at the show!
March 23rd - The NPE Show Issue - This issue is a regular issue of the paper and will be sent out to everyone that normally gets the paper and somewhere between 15,000 and 17,000 will be handed out at the doors and bus stops in Orlando on Monday the 23rd. Closing in Classified: March 16th
The NPE Show Dailies (March 24th, 25th and 26th) - The Dailies don't get mailed out. When you buy into the dailies with an ad you get all three days for one price. We actually take our entire Editorial Staff to Orlando and produce 3 separate issues of Plastics News on Tues, Wed and Thur. They only get handed out at the doors and bus stops at the show. Estimate that we will hand out 12,000 each day. You can have 3 different ads - one for each day if you want but the size of the ad must be the same each day. Closing in Classified: March 16th
Friday March 27th - The Monday March 30th Edition of Plastics News will be made available for extra distribution on Friday of the show. Since this is a regular issue it will also be sent out to everyone that normally gets PN as well. Closing in Classified: March 16th
Make sure the attendees dont forget about your company and products that you showcased at NPE!
April 6th - NPE Primary Equipment Post Show Wrap Up Issue Closing in Classified: March 30th
April 13th - NPE Resins & Additives Post Show Wrap Up Issue Closing in Classified: April 6th
April 20th - NPE Auxiliary Equipment Post Show Wrap Up Issue Closing in Classified: April 13th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.