Holland Colours, an international manufacturer of colorants and additives for the plastic industry has the following employment opportunity to support its US manufacturing operation in Indiana.
Account Development Representative
This is a direct sales role with a focus on expanding markets and customer base. Duties include complete account management, driving sales growth via new markets, technical product support, market research, development and execution of business plans.
Requirements: Energetic sales professional with experience in plastic additives and knowledge of extrusion and molding processes. Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience in a relevant field is required. Based in Midwest with frequent travel required throughout US.
Salaried position + competitive benefits and vehicle. Please send resume & salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take advantage of the terrific issues coming up in Plastics News:
* February 2nd - Bonus Distribution: PN Executive Forum, Las Vegas
- Classified Deadline: January 26th
* February 9th - PN Processor of the Year & PN Excellence Award Winner Profiles
Bonus Distribution: Medical Design & Manufacturing West, Anaheim
- Classified Deadline: February 2nd
* February 16th - RANKING: Thermoformers
- Classified Deadline: February 9th
* February 23rd - NPE Primary Equipment Preview
Special Report: PN Best Places to Work Profiles
- Classified Deadline: February 16th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.