Printpack, Inc is a major converter of flexible and specialty rigid packaging with a history of innovation. We are a $1.4 billion, and growing, company that was founded in 1956: www.printpack.com
We are in search of a Mechanical Project Engineer, based in Atlanta, GA, who will be responsible for the execution of engineering projects including; controlling scope, costs, and schedules for the development and management of mechanical equipment installations, upgrades, and other converting (flexible packaging) projects. BSME is required.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take advantage of the terrific issues coming up in Plastics News:
* December 1st - Machinery Outlook 2015, Classified Deadline: November 24th
* December 8th - Plastics in Mexico, Classified Deadline: December 1st
* December 15th - Plastics in Toys, Classified Deadline: December 8th
* December 22nd / 29th - ANNUAL MARKET DATA BOOK
- Classified Deadline: December 15th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.