Printpack, Inc is a major converter of flexible and specialty rigid packaging with a history of innovation. We are a $1.4 billion, and growing, company that was founded in 1956: www.printpack.com
We are in search of a Mechanical Project Engineer, based in Atlanta, GA, who will be responsible for the execution of engineering projects including; controlling scope, costs, and schedules for the development and management of mechanical equipment installations, upgrades, and other converting (flexible packaging) projects. BSME is required.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Ask us about our Special Limited Time Recruitment Offer!
Buy 3 ads and get the 4th week for FREE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take advantage of the terrific issues coming up in Plastics News:
* January 5th - PN Processor of the Year, Classified Deadline: December 22nd
* January 12th - Bonus Distribution: Plastics in Automotive
- Classified Deadline: January 5th
* January 19th - Special Report: Plastics in Automotive January 12th
* January 26th - Merger & Acquisitions Outlook 2015
- Classified Deadline: January 19th
Look at a Classified Ad as a low cost sales person that generates leads and never rests - 24 / 7 / 365!
Every Classified in the paper is automatically posted online and searchable here on our website as well as EMailed each week in one of four Early Classifieds by EMail.
Contact Plastics News Classified (330) 869-0375 or via EMail.