Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre A stunning location for the conference, this venue boast •Natural daylight •Pillar-free meeting room •Free limited Wi-Fi (520 Kb) •Climate control •State-of-the-art equipment available Providing all delegates a comfortable environment to congregate for the conference.
Piet Heinkade 11 1019 BR Amsterdam
Early (before 2nd April 2013): EUR 595 + VAT
Urethanes Technology International
Crain Communications Ltd.
+44 (0) 208 253 9600
The SusPolyUrethane Conference 2013 is this year's must attend polyurethanes conference. Organized by Urethanes Technology International this conference will focus on the latest advances in the sustainable manufacture of raw materials for the polyurethanes industry. Focusing on three core areas;
• Biochemical processes leading to pure basic building blocks, for further conversion into raw materials with reproducible properties
• Processes using various plant or animal sources to produce materials such as polyols with reliable characteristics
• The use of scrap from current production systems to yield raw materials for further use in the polyurethanes sector.
Benefits of attending
The SusPolyUrethane Conference will provide delegate the opportunity to:
• Understand the latest developments in the sustainable manufacture of raw materials
• Explore the use of various plant and animal sources to produce reliable polyols
• How to turn scrap from current production to yield raw materials for further use
• Discuss new commercial opportunities that are arising
• Network with industry experts and fellow professionals
• Take part in interactive panel discussions and debates giving you an opportunity to get your point of view heard and your questions answered.
Register your place today
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join professionals from across the industry at this ground breaking conference, set to make headway in field of sustainable polyurethanes.
Early bird rates of €595 + Dutch VAT for this conference are currently available until the 12th of March 2013.
If you need any help or would like more information please contact UTI conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+44) 208 253 9644