Grande Halle De La Villette
+33 (0) 1 77 48 10 04
The 12th edition of Pharmapack Europe, the major event in technological innovation of packaging and delivery systems for drugs and health products.
This annual meeting, unanimously praised will welcome over 3000 visitors!
This year, in a brand new approach, Pharmapack Europe will place the patient at the heart of the innovation process. This topic has been chosen as the guiding principle so as to encourage participants to reflect on the driving role played by the patient in the development of drug delivery systems and pharmaceutical packaging.
In practical terms, the aim of this is to uncover new areas for research and to promote convergence between the different sectors of the healthcare industry in order to create innovative solutions improving patient compliance with treatments and safety for patients and healthcare staff. All the while, changes in regulatory requirements, the need to optimise manufacturing processes, cost reduction and sustainable development must be taken into account.
• With 80 new companies, Pharmapack Europe 2013 will bring together a total of 290 suppliers of packaging solutions for healthcare products.
• Point of international convergence, 60% of these companies are coming from 27 countries including India, Finland and Tunisia that are being represented for the first time.
• 2 days conference: A panel of international experts will offer a complete round-up of the current situation and new trends during the course of more than 40 semi-scientific presentations and a number of debates.
• For the first time at Pharmapack Europe, a series of 4 Technical Workshops will take place alongside the conference programme. These meetings will enable participants to discuss in detail and receive expert guidance on current issues.
• Within this welcoming setting, visitors will be able to explore an even richer haven of globally available expertise.
A profusion of new products presented on the exhibition
The 2013 edition, will offer many new features in terms of conference topics, new activities and the exhibition itself.
The exhibition: "Technology Showcase" - Meet the 280 international exhibitors: designers, manufacturers of packaging solutions for consumer health.
• 2013 List of exhibitors
• How to exhibit?
Pharmapack Europe Conference
Over 40 semi-scientific conferences on a full range of topics will cover crucial issues for innovation in primary and secondary packaging for medicinal and healthcare products, as well as the stakes and challenges of the supply chain.
In a brand new approach, Pharmapack Europe will place the patient at the heart of the innovation process.
• Conference programme
Plan your visit at Pharmapack Europe using the FREE mobile app, available on your smartphone. View interactive floor plans, plan your meetings with the full exhibitor lists, share your business card electronically and much more.
Available FOR FREE on Apple, Android, blackberry and Windows platforms, just search for 'Pharmapack' in your app store.
The growth of the North American resin distribution market is undeniable - and industry analysts are confident that growth will continue in 2015 and beyond.
This new report analyzes market trends and provides data on historical sales trends for PE (distribution and resellers), PolyOne Distribution figures, U.S. ethylene expansions based on shale gas and natural gas production by category to 2035.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.