Grande Halle De La Villette
+33 (0) 1 77 48 10 04
The 12th edition of Pharmapack Europe, the major event in technological innovation of packaging and delivery systems for drugs and health products.
This annual meeting, unanimously praised will welcome over 3000 visitors!
This year, in a brand new approach, Pharmapack Europe will place the patient at the heart of the innovation process. This topic has been chosen as the guiding principle so as to encourage participants to reflect on the driving role played by the patient in the development of drug delivery systems and pharmaceutical packaging.
In practical terms, the aim of this is to uncover new areas for research and to promote convergence between the different sectors of the healthcare industry in order to create innovative solutions improving patient compliance with treatments and safety for patients and healthcare staff. All the while, changes in regulatory requirements, the need to optimise manufacturing processes, cost reduction and sustainable development must be taken into account.
• With 80 new companies, Pharmapack Europe 2013 will bring together a total of 290 suppliers of packaging solutions for healthcare products.
• Point of international convergence, 60% of these companies are coming from 27 countries including India, Finland and Tunisia that are being represented for the first time.
• 2 days conference: A panel of international experts will offer a complete round-up of the current situation and new trends during the course of more than 40 semi-scientific presentations and a number of debates.
• For the first time at Pharmapack Europe, a series of 4 Technical Workshops will take place alongside the conference programme. These meetings will enable participants to discuss in detail and receive expert guidance on current issues.
• Within this welcoming setting, visitors will be able to explore an even richer haven of globally available expertise.
A profusion of new products presented on the exhibition
The 2013 edition, will offer many new features in terms of conference topics, new activities and the exhibition itself.
The exhibition: "Technology Showcase" - Meet the 280 international exhibitors: designers, manufacturers of packaging solutions for consumer health.
• 2013 List of exhibitors
• How to exhibit?
Pharmapack Europe Conference
Over 40 semi-scientific conferences on a full range of topics will cover crucial issues for innovation in primary and secondary packaging for medicinal and healthcare products, as well as the stakes and challenges of the supply chain.
In a brand new approach, Pharmapack Europe will place the patient at the heart of the innovation process.
• Conference programme
Plan your visit at Pharmapack Europe using the FREE mobile app, available on your smartphone. View interactive floor plans, plan your meetings with the full exhibitor lists, share your business card electronically and much more.
Available FOR FREE on Apple, Android, blackberry and Windows platforms, just search for 'Pharmapack' in your app store.
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events