Batavia (Cincinnati) , Ohio - United States
Milacron World Headquarters
4165 Half Acre Road, Batavia, OH 45103
Trade Show & technical seminar
This spring, get an unprecedented, up-close look at Milacron, with the world’s best plastics technologies & America’s best support.
April 24 & 25 from 9am to 4pm each day
Special Meet-and-Greet Reception
April 24 - 5 to 8 p.m.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati - Eastgate
4501 Eastgate Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45245
22+ Machines on Display (55 to 1500 tons)
12 Machines Running Parts
- Servo Technology (Maxima and Magna)
- Multi-Component Technology
- Co-Injection (Bemis)
- All-Electrics (Elektron Product Launch and Roboshots)
- High Speed Packaging Machines (PowerPAK, F-Series, K-TEC)
- Varian 1000mm Turntable
- 1500 ton Uniloy Structural Foam Machine
- PAK 250 & GPAK 45 Extruders
- Vertical Injection
Seven Technical Presentations
- MULTI-COMPONENT TECHNOLOGIES (2 SESSIONS)
- AUTOMOTIVE: LIGHT WEIGHTING AND COST REDUCTION
- MANAGING YOUR ENERGY COSTS - SUSTAINABILITY INNOVATION IN INJECTION MOLDING
- THE WORLD OF SCREW DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
- FLEET MAINTENANCE
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT FINANCING
Over 14 Vendors on Display including MOLD MASTERS
This exclusive MS Excel database contains all the companies from Plastics News' ranking of top North American Recyclers and Brokers by reprocessed volume and also includes a directory with materials processes, services offered and company contact information. Data is based on primary research by PN editorial staff.Learn more
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events