Batavia (Cincinnati) , Ohio - United States
Milacron World Headquarters
4165 Half Acre Road, Batavia, OH 45103
Trade Show & technical seminar
This spring, get an unprecedented, up-close look at Milacron, with the world’s best plastics technologies & America’s best support.
April 24 & 25 from 9am to 4pm each day
Special Meet-and-Greet Reception
April 24 - 5 to 8 p.m.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati - Eastgate
4501 Eastgate Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45245
22+ Machines on Display (55 to 1500 tons)
12 Machines Running Parts
- Servo Technology (Maxima and Magna)
- Multi-Component Technology
- Co-Injection (Bemis)
- All-Electrics (Elektron Product Launch and Roboshots)
- High Speed Packaging Machines (PowerPAK, F-Series, K-TEC)
- Varian 1000mm Turntable
- 1500 ton Uniloy Structural Foam Machine
- PAK 250 & GPAK 45 Extruders
- Vertical Injection
Seven Technical Presentations
- MULTI-COMPONENT TECHNOLOGIES (2 SESSIONS)
- AUTOMOTIVE: LIGHT WEIGHTING AND COST REDUCTION
- MANAGING YOUR ENERGY COSTS - SUSTAINABILITY INNOVATION IN INJECTION MOLDING
- THE WORLD OF SCREW DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
- FLEET MAINTENANCE
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT FINANCING
Over 14 Vendors on Display including MOLD MASTERS
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events