Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
This in-depth report examines the Brazilian plastics industry from a historical and geographical context. Our analysts provide insight on economic trends and forecasts, growing manufacturing sectors that utilize plastics, private investment opportunities, market environment challenges, and innovations in R&D.
Data tables and charts on producer prices, trade, plastics production and end market indicators is also included.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
December 2, 2014 - December 4, 2014AMI's Thin Wall Packaging 2014
December 2, 2014 - December 3, 2014IKV - International Injection Moulding Conference
December 2, 2014 - December 5, 2014OGmTech2014: International Exhibition on Manufacturing Technology for Oil & Gas
December 2, 2014 - December 5, 2014Thermoplastic Elastomers World Summit 2014
December 3, 2014 - December 5, 2014Automotive Plastic Part DesignMore Events