July 19, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
P.O. Box 8
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will understand: Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement; how U.S. companies measure up to Dr. Deming’s 14 Points; Dr. Deming’s viewpoints on a variety of subjects. More specifically, one will:
• Understand Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement and waste elimination;
• See how U.S. companies measure up to Deming’s 14 Points (principles) in today’s business world;
• Understand Deming’s interesting viewpoints on Off-shoring, Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis, and ISO 9001;
• Understand the importance of principles over tools;
• See the dangers of management/system failures through the Red Bead Experiment;
• Understand how and why traditional performance evaluations can be damaging to the individual.
This report analyzes the $20 million dollar plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our industry analysis highlights macro industry trends and micro trends faced by companies that do business in Mexico. The report also provides key industry statistics and forecasts to anticipate future industry expansion.
The annual recap of top trends and future outlook for the plastics caps & closures market features interviews with industry thought leaders and Bill Wood’s economic forecast of trends in growing end markets. You will also gain insight on trends in caps design, materials, machinery, molds & tooling and reviews of mergers & acquisitions.Learn more
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014GPS 2014: Global Plastics Summit & Industry Workshops
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014Interplas 2014
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014SPE Bioplastic Materials TOPCON (Tutorial & Conference)
October 1, 2014 - October 2, 201410th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference: Putting People First
October 1, 2014 - October 2, 2014New England Design-2-Part ShowMore Events