Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
This exclusive MS Excel database contains all the companies from Plastics News' ranking of top North American Recyclers and Brokers by reprocessed volume and also includes a directory with materials processes, services offered and company contact information. Data is based on primary research by PN editorial staff.Learn more
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
August 5, 2014 - August 7, 2014EPA Sustainable Futures Training
August 8, 2014 - August 11, 2014IPLEX 2014
August 14, 2014 - August 16, 2014Srilanka Plast 2014
August 20, 2014 - August 21, 2014PET Outlook Asia
September 3, 2014 - September 6, 2014Indoplas, Indopack, Indoprint 2014More Events