July 19, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
P.O. Box 8
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will understand: Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement; how U.S. companies measure up to Dr. Deming’s 14 Points; Dr. Deming’s viewpoints on a variety of subjects. More specifically, one will:
• Understand Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement and waste elimination;
• See how U.S. companies measure up to Deming’s 14 Points (principles) in today’s business world;
• Understand Deming’s interesting viewpoints on Off-shoring, Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis, and ISO 9001;
• Understand the importance of principles over tools;
• See the dangers of management/system failures through the Red Bead Experiment;
• Understand how and why traditional performance evaluations can be damaging to the individual.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
Plastics News BUNDLED package contains our in-depth Market Analysis of the Injection Molding segment. You will gain keen insight on current trends and our economic outlook.
As a BONUS this includes PN's updated 2014 database of North American Injection Molders RANKED by sales volume. Sort, merge, mail & prospect by end market, materials processed, region, # of plants and more.
The annual recap of top trends and future outlook for the plastics caps & closures market features interviews with industry thought leaders and Bill Wood’s economic forecast of trends in growing end markets. You will also gain insight on trends in caps design, materials, machinery, molds & tooling and reviews of mergers & acquisitions.Learn more