Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
A one-stop download of Plastic News' exclusive annual lists and processor rankings containing essential data including sales, employees, end markets, materials and more.
EXCLUSIVE EXCEL FEATURE: full mailing address details for available plant locations.
This in-depth report provides analysis and discussions of economic and political conditions, market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, business opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as strategies being implemented by thermoformed packaging companies. In addition, there are reviews of 25 leading thermoformers in the packaging segment, assessing their growth initiatives and performance metrics over 10 years.Learn more
This report provides in-depth analysis of the mold and toolmaking market for North America, including discussions of trends, opportunities, threats, the latest developments in production and labor and equipment trends impacting moldmakers.Learn more
May 6, 2014 - May 8, 2014Plastics in Medical Devices 2014
May 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014Plastics News Brazil Pharma Summit
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
February 3, 2015 - February 7, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events