Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
Plastics News BUNDLED package contains our in-depth Market Analysis of the Injection Molding segment. You will gain keen insight on current trends and our economic outlook.
As a BONUS this includes PN's updated 2014 database of North American Injection Molders RANKED by sales volume. Sort, merge, mail & prospect by end market, materials processed, region, # of plants and more.
The annual recap of top trends and future outlook for the plastics caps & closures market features interviews with industry thought leaders and Bill Wood’s economic forecast of trends in growing end markets. You will also gain insight on trends in caps design, materials, machinery, molds & tooling and reviews of mergers & acquisitions.Learn more
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 15, 2015 - September 17, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events