Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events