Providence , Rhode Island - United States
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to significantly reduce the recurrence of quality, safety or environmental problems and be able to:
• Understand and use problem identification, problem reporting, data codification, data grouping, data analysis, extent of condition, causal factor analysis, and corrective action terminology;
• Perform or facilitate root cause analysis using a variety of techniques – e.g., Change Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Hazard-Barrier-Effects Analysis, Time-line Analysis, Cause and Effects Analysis;
• Understand Probabilistic Risk / Safety Analysis at a basic level;
• Design and implement a problem reporting, root cause analysis, and corrective action system;
• Manage or assess such a system.
This report analyzes the $20 million dollar plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our industry analysis highlights macro industry trends and micro trends faced by companies that do business in Mexico. The report also provides key industry statistics and forecasts to anticipate future industry expansion.
The annual recap of top trends and future outlook for the plastics caps & closures market features interviews with industry thought leaders and Bill Wood’s economic forecast of trends in growing end markets. You will also gain insight on trends in caps design, materials, machinery, molds & tooling and reviews of mergers & acquisitions.Learn more
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events