July 17, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, using Lean tools and philosophy, one will understand how to create a much more effective and user-friendly quality management system and prevent its future entropy. More specifically, one will understand how to:
• Build or modify a much more effective and user-friendly quality management system;
• Incorporate Lean tools and philosophy into the QMS to sustain Lean improvements;
• Prevent future entropy of the QMS;
• Improve the effectiveness (adequacy and efficiency) of the QMS;
• Apply “5S” to electronic file organization to improve effectiveness;
• Demonstrate Leaner documents lead to benefits to Training Within Industry (TWI) and job instructions.
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events