July 19, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
P.O. Box 8
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will understand: Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement; how U.S. companies measure up to Dr. Deming’s 14 Points; Dr. Deming’s viewpoints on a variety of subjects. More specifically, one will:
• Understand Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement and waste elimination;
• See how U.S. companies measure up to Deming’s 14 Points (principles) in today’s business world;
• Understand Deming’s interesting viewpoints on Off-shoring, Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis, and ISO 9001;
• Understand the importance of principles over tools;
• See the dangers of management/system failures through the Red Bead Experiment;
• Understand how and why traditional performance evaluations can be damaging to the individual.
This special report newly released by PN and sponsored by The Conair Group examines current trends in the use of plastics in automotive, materials innovations and the changing landscape. It includes a review of legislative/regulatory activity impacting vehicle development and lightweighting, market opportunities & challenges for mold and toolmakers, innovative design strategies being implemented by major OEMs and suppliers, as well as a review of key indicators in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and China.Learn more
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
Plastics News BUNDLED package contains our in-depth Market Analysis of the Injection Molding segment. You will gain keen insight on current trends and our economic outlook.
As a BONUS this includes PN's updated 2014 database of North American Injection Molders RANKED by sales volume. Sort, merge, mail & prospect by end market, materials processed, region, # of plants and more.
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events