July 19, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
P.O. Box 8
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will understand: Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement; how U.S. companies measure up to Dr. Deming’s 14 Points; Dr. Deming’s viewpoints on a variety of subjects. More specifically, one will:
• Understand Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement and waste elimination;
• See how U.S. companies measure up to Deming’s 14 Points (principles) in today’s business world;
• Understand Deming’s interesting viewpoints on Off-shoring, Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis, and ISO 9001;
• Understand the importance of principles over tools;
• See the dangers of management/system failures through the Red Bead Experiment;
• Understand how and why traditional performance evaluations can be damaging to the individual.
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events