July 19, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
P.O. Box 8
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will understand: Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement; how U.S. companies measure up to Dr. Deming’s 14 Points; Dr. Deming’s viewpoints on a variety of subjects. More specifically, one will:
• Understand Dr. Deming’s affect on today’s Lean movement and waste elimination;
• See how U.S. companies measure up to Deming’s 14 Points (principles) in today’s business world;
• Understand Deming’s interesting viewpoints on Off-shoring, Six Sigma, Lean, Root Cause Analysis, and ISO 9001;
• Understand the importance of principles over tools;
• See the dangers of management/system failures through the Red Bead Experiment;
• Understand how and why traditional performance evaluations can be damaging to the individual.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
This in-depth report analyzes economic and market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, business opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as growth strategies being implemented by thermoformed packaging companies.Learn more
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events