Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to:
• Understand auditing terminology;
• Understand the differences in the processes for internal, supplier and third party auditing;
• Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
• Design and document an integrated auditing system;
• Develop overall internal and supplier auditing plans for a given time period;
• Develop an individual audit plan recognizing the "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based" audit objective, the "risk-based" or "non-risk based" audit scope and the "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based" data collection techniques;
• Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail, from the entrance meeting/pre-data collection meeting to the issuance of the audit report and entry of the findings and opportunities for improvement into the problem reporting and corrective action tracking system;
• Assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
A one-stop download of Plastic News' exclusive annual lists and processor rankings containing essential data including sales, employees, end markets, materials and more.
EXCLUSIVE EXCEL FEATURE: full mailing address details for available plant locations.
This in-depth report provides analysis and discussions of economic and political conditions, market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, business opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as strategies being implemented by thermoformed packaging companies. In addition, there are reviews of 25 leading thermoformers in the packaging segment, assessing their growth initiatives and performance metrics over 10 years.Learn more
This report provides in-depth analysis of the mold and toolmaking market for North America, including discussions of trends, opportunities, threats, the latest developments in production and labor and equipment trends impacting moldmakers.Learn more
May 6, 2014 - May 8, 2014Plastics in Medical Devices 2014
May 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014Plastics News Brazil Pharma Summit
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
February 3, 2015 - February 7, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events