Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to:
• Understand auditing terminology;
• Understand the differences in the processes for internal, supplier and third party auditing;
• Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
• Design and document an integrated auditing system;
• Develop overall internal and supplier auditing plans for a given time period;
• Develop an individual audit plan recognizing the "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based" audit objective, the "risk-based" or "non-risk based" audit scope and the "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based" data collection techniques;
• Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail, from the entrance meeting/pre-data collection meeting to the issuance of the audit report and entry of the findings and opportunities for improvement into the problem reporting and corrective action tracking system;
• Assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
This special report newly released by PN and sponsored by The Conair Group examines current trends in the use of plastics in automotive, materials innovations and the changing landscape. It includes a review of legislative/regulatory activity impacting vehicle development and lightweighting, market opportunities & challenges for mold and toolmakers, innovative design strategies being implemented by major OEMs and suppliers, as well as a review of key indicators in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and China.Learn more
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
Plastics News BUNDLED package contains our in-depth Market Analysis of the Injection Molding segment. You will gain keen insight on current trends and our economic outlook.
As a BONUS this includes PN's updated 2014 database of North American Injection Molders RANKED by sales volume. Sort, merge, mail & prospect by end market, materials processed, region, # of plants and more.
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events