Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to:
• Understand auditing terminology;
• Understand the differences in the processes for internal, supplier and third party auditing;
• Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
• Design and document an integrated auditing system;
• Develop overall internal and supplier auditing plans for a given time period;
• Develop an individual audit plan recognizing the "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based" audit objective, the "risk-based" or "non-risk based" audit scope and the "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based" data collection techniques;
• Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail, from the entrance meeting/pre-data collection meeting to the issuance of the audit report and entry of the findings and opportunities for improvement into the problem reporting and corrective action tracking system;
• Assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events