JEC Americas Composites Show & Conference 2013
October 02-04, 2013
Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Event Registration Page:
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
More Events > Upcoming Events
Plastics News Now: Large beverage company drops bottled water production
MULTIMEDIA01 Thursday, September 21
Acquisitions impacting the film and sheet market
BLOG01 Thursday, September 21
Earthquake appears to have spared Mexico's plastics industry
NEWS Wednesday, September 20
A hurricane story that will make you smile
BLOG01 Wednesday, September 20
TricorBraun makes another acquisition, brings in M&A leader
NEWS Thursday, September 21