JEC Americas Composites Show & Conference 2013
October 02-04, 2013
Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Event Registration Page:
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
Goodbye, Mount Gilead, with fond memories
BLOG05 Friday, August 28
Material Insights: Scientists look to replace oil, gas as ethylene building blocks
MULTIMEDIA01 Monday, August 31
Boardwalk makeover: NYC using plastic, concrete to rebuild Coney Island boardwalk
NEWS Friday, August 28
It's smooth sailing for Composites One
BLOG07 Monday, August 31
Toyota's top suppliers prepare a tech blitz
NEWS Monday, August 31