Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events