JEC Americas Composites Show & Conference 2013
October 02-04, 2013
Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Event Registration Page:
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
Find events by date
A polycarbonate blight buster
NEWS 1411 Wednesday, May 27
Plastics News Now: PVC carries clean water to remote Honduran villages
MULTIMEDIA01 960 Thursday, May 28
TPE compounder expanding in Kentucky
NEWS 728 Wednesday, May 27
Cosmo Films strengthens its North American business
NEWS 555 Wednesday, May 27
Residential construction is back to slow-recovery mode
NEWS 462 Wednesday, May 27