Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
This report highlights the impact of shale-based natural gas on the North American plastics market and features an in-depth analysis of production trends in the United States during 2013 and a forecast for 2014 and beyond.Learn more
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events