Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
Plastics News' experts discuss trends impacting the recycling of plastic materials analyzing market conditions, opportunities, threats, regulatory activity, and sustainability trends' impact on supply. View analysis of leading recyclers, resin price and production trends, and recycling rates as well as perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding market trends.Learn more
February 23, 2014 - February 26, 2014Plastics News Executive Forum 2014
April 1, 2014 - April 2, 2014Plastics Financial Summit
May 6, 2014 - May 8, 2014Plastics in Medical Devices 2014
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014More Events