JEC Americas Composites Show & Conference 2013
October 02-04, 2013
Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Event Registration Page:
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
Find events by date
More Events > Upcoming Events
Rapid changeover is the new frontier for W&H
NEWS Saturday, October 22
How well do you understand Industry 4.0?
POLL Wednesday, October 12
Bumper to Bumper: Supplier uses in-house 'university' to advance skills
MULTIMEDIA01 Wednesday, October 19
Material Insights: Materials firms use K 2016 to announce projects, technology
MULTIMEDIA01 Monday, October 24
Magna shows strong presence at SPE Central Europe auto awards
NEWS Sunday, October 23