Istanbul Expo Center Hall 11
+49 7022 60255 20
• Reduce your material costs by paint recovery,
optimised coating thickness and less energy invest
• Rise your products quality
• Increase your process flexibility
• Prepare yourself for the upcoming governmental VOC regulations (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Systems and Equipment for Liquid Painting, Powder Coating and Coil Coating
• Application Systems and Spray Guns
• Liquid Paints and Powder Coatings
• Automation and Conveyor Technology
• Cleaning and Pre-treatment
• Drying and Curing
• Environmental Technology, Air Supply and Exhaust Air Purification, Water Treatment, Recycling and Disposal
• Accessories (Covering Materials and Systems, Painting Hangers, Filters, Pumps, etc.)
• Measuring and Test Technology, Quality Assurance
• Paint Stripping
• Job-shop Coating
• Training and Vocational Education
• Technical literature
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.
June 2, 2015 - June 3, 2015Plastics Financial Summit - Chicago 2015
September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015Plastics Caps & Closures - September 2015More Events