Istanbul Expo Center Hall 11
+49 7022 60255 20
• Reduce your material costs by paint recovery,
optimised coating thickness and less energy invest
• Rise your products quality
• Increase your process flexibility
• Prepare yourself for the upcoming governmental VOC regulations (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Systems and Equipment for Liquid Painting, Powder Coating and Coil Coating
• Application Systems and Spray Guns
• Liquid Paints and Powder Coatings
• Automation and Conveyor Technology
• Cleaning and Pre-treatment
• Drying and Curing
• Environmental Technology, Air Supply and Exhaust Air Purification, Water Treatment, Recycling and Disposal
• Accessories (Covering Materials and Systems, Painting Hangers, Filters, Pumps, etc.)
• Measuring and Test Technology, Quality Assurance
• Paint Stripping
• Job-shop Coating
• Training and Vocational Education
• Technical literature
This in-depth report analyzes economic and market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, business opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as growth strategies being implemented by thermoformed packaging companies.Learn more
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
September 10, 2014 - September 12, 2014Plastics Caps & Closures 2014
January 14, 2015 - January 14, 2015Plastics in Automotive
February 4, 2015 - February 6, 2015Plastics News Executive Forum 2015More Events