July 17, 2013
Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$595 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, using Lean tools and philosophy, one will understand how to create a much more effective and user-friendly quality management system and prevent its future entropy. More specifically, one will understand how to:
• Build or modify a much more effective and user-friendly quality management system;
• Incorporate Lean tools and philosophy into the QMS to sustain Lean improvements;
• Prevent future entropy of the QMS;
• Improve the effectiveness (adequacy and efficiency) of the QMS;
• Apply “5S” to electronic file organization to improve effectiveness;
• Demonstrate Leaner documents lead to benefits to Training Within Industry (TWI) and job instructions.
North America represents about 30 percent of the global consumption of flexible packaging. Annual growth in this region is forecast at 4 percent during the next 5 years.
For more insight on growth opportunities, drivers of growth and the outlook for 2015, download this report.
This report is a review and analysis of the North American Plastics Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics based on 2013 performance. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry challenges, key drivers and emerging trends in post-consumer and post-industrial recycling.Learn more
This report analyzes the $20 billion plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our analysts provide insight on business trends, foreign investment, top end markets and plastics processing activity. The report also provides important data on exports, production, employment and value of plastics products manufactured.