Providence , Rhode Island - United States
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
$895 with government and group discounts
BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to:
• Understand auditing terminology;
• Understand the differences in the processes for internal, supplier and third party auditing;
• Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
• Design and document an integrated auditing system;
• Develop overall internal and supplier auditing plans for a given time period;
• Develop an individual audit plan recognizing the "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based" audit objective, the "risk-based" or "non-risk based" audit scope and the "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based" data collection techniques;
• Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail, from the entrance meeting/pre-data collection meeting to the issuance of the audit report and entry of the findings and opportunities for improvement into the problem reporting and corrective action tracking system;
• Assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
This in-depth report analyzes economic and market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, business opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as growth strategies being implemented by thermoformed packaging companies.Learn more
U.S. demand for extruded plastics is expected to grow by 3 percent in 2014, with PVC remaining the largest segment.
Plastic pipe will post the strongest gains through 2018, continuing to take market share from competing materials in a range of markets.
Our latest market report provides in-depth analysis of current trends and their financial impact on the pipe, profile and tubing extrusion industry in North America.
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY IN SIGHT FOR INJECTION MOLDERS IN 2014
In the wake of the economic turbulence earlier in this decade, molders today find themselves in much better shape. Molders are gaining a competitive advantage by investing in people, equipment and seeking inroads into new markets on a global scale.
Growth in the injection molding industry is going to be driven by low financing costs and a continued move to reshore some business.
September 3, 2014 - September 6, 2014Indoplas, Indopack, Indoprint 2014
September 4, 2014 - September 6, 2014Plastics & Rubber Myanmar 2014
September 4, 2014 - September 4, 2014SPI Webinar - Ripples across the Pacific: How the changing Chinese export market has shaped the US Recycling industry
September 8, 2014 - September 10, 2014 American Society for Composites 29th Technical Conference
September 8, 2014 - September 11, 2014SPE Foams 2014 ConferenceMore Events