Boston , Massachusetts
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
+33 (0)1 58 36 43 98
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
This report analyzes the $20 million dollar plastics industry in Mexico including sales of machinery & equipment, resins and finished products.
Our industry analysis highlights macro industry trends and micro trends faced by companies that do business in Mexico. The report also provides key industry statistics and forecasts to anticipate future industry expansion.
The annual recap of top trends and future outlook for the plastics caps & closures market features interviews with industry thought leaders and Bill Wood’s economic forecast of trends in growing end markets. You will also gain insight on trends in caps design, materials, machinery, molds & tooling and reviews of mergers & acquisitions.Learn more
October 1, 2014 - October 2, 201410th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference: Putting People First
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014GPS 2014: Global Plastics Summit & Industry Workshops
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014Interplas 2014
October 1, 2014 - October 2, 2014New England Design-2-Part Show
September 30, 2014 - October 2, 2014SPE Bioplastic Materials TOPCON (Tutorial & Conference)More Events