This report provides in-depth analysis of the plastics injection molding industry for North American companies with injection molding-related sales from $25 million to $150 million for the fiscal year ending 2011.
It includes discussions of economic and political conditions, market trends, legislative/regulatory activity impacting supply and demand, opportunities and threats, materials pricing, manufacturing technology, as well as business strategies being implemented by companies within that revenue range.
Our experts provide insight into key market indicators, including:
- Crude oil price impact on resin and production costs
- Labor trends over 11 years for plastic and rubber manufacturing
- Injection molding equipment investment and sales trends
- 10-year historical resin pricing data
Economist Peter Mooney examines the future of the segment, providing a forecast through 2016 for injection molding sales to major end markets, as well as analyzing historical sales and GDP trends.
In addition, we review 46 leading injection molders in that segment, assessing their:
- Growth initiatives
- Performance metrics over 10 years, including:
- Sales revenues
- Plants and presses
- Materials processed
Profiled companies include:
- Airlite Plastics LLC
- Alliance Precision Plastics Corp.
- Baxter Enterprises LLC
- Beach Mold & Tool Inc.
- Bericap North America Inc.
- CalsonicKansei North America Inc.
- Carolina Precision Plastics LLC (CPP Global)
- Century Mold Co. Inc.
- Core Systems LLC
- Dickten Masch Plastics LLC
- Donatelle Plastics Inc.
- Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Co.
- Engineered Polymers Corp.
- Evco Plastics
- Faurecia North America
- Flambeau Inc.
- Florida Production Engineering Inc.
- Grupo Industrial Vera SA
- GW Plastics Inc.
- Hoffer Plastics Corp.
- Koller Enterprises Inc.
- Lakeside Plastics Ltd.
- Leon Plastics Inc.
- Majors Plastics Inc.
- Mar-Bal Inc.
- Mar-Lee Cos
- MGS Mfg. Group Inc.
- Minnesota Rubber & Plastics
- Mold-Rite Plastics LLC
- Nifco America Corp.
- Plaspros Inc.
- Plastic Products Co. Inc.
- Plastikon Industries Inc.
- Port Erie Plastics Inc.
- PTI Engineered Plastics Inc.
- Rehau Inc.
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc.
- River Bend Industries LLC
- Sur-Flo Plastics & Engineering Inc.
- Thermotech Inc.
- Thomson Plastics Inc.
- TransNav Technologies Inc.
- Trend Technologies Inc.
- Vaupell Inc.
- Venture Plastics Inc.
- Wise Plastics Technologies Inc.
Our experts also offer perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding their views of industry trends, supply and demand outlook, and global growth initiatives. These Q&A interviews include:
- Karlheinz Bourdon, Vice President of Technology, KrausMaffei Group
- Ron Ricotta, CEO, Century Mold Co. Inc.
- Paul Manley, CFO, MGS Mfg. Group Inc.
- Brenan Riehl, CEO, GW Plastics Inc.
- José Federíco Vera Palafox, Founder/Managing Director, Grupo Industrial Vera SA