Plastics Manufacturing Automation and Robotics Review & Outlook 2013 - North America
This report includes in-depth discussions of market trends, opportunities and threats as well as the latest developments in automation innovation. It also details lights-out manufacturing, equipment trends and automation's impact on employment as well as the outlook for automation adoption in North America.
The report uses charts and graphs to provide insight into key market indicators, including:
- North American robot shipments from 1999-2012
- Forecast growth for North American economies
- Top 10 countries by robot density in 2012
In addition, we review 10 leading manufacturers of automation and robotic solutions, assessing their business strategy, challenges, opportunities for growth as well as their manufacturing and production outlook.
Profiled manufacturers include:
- CBW Automation
- Motoman Robotics
- Ranger Automation Systems Inc.
- Reis Robotics USA
- Sailor Automation Inc.
- Sepro America LLC
- Stäubli America
- Wittmann Battenfeld Inc.
- Yushin America Inc.
Our experts also offer perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding their views on industry trends, threats to business and growth prospects.
These Q&A interviews include:
- Jeff Burnstein, President, Association for Advancing Automation
- Jisuke Hozumi, President, Sailor Automation
- Christopher Parrillo, National Sales Manager, Yushin America
- Jim Swim, Business Manager, CBW Automation