This report provides in-depth analysis of the mold and toolmaking market for North America, including discussions of trends, opportunities, threats, the latest developments in production and labor and equipment trends impacting moldmakers.
Charts and graphs outline forecast GDP growth, retail sales trends, consumer price index, steel production from 2005 to 2012, and top steel producing and consuming nations in 2012.
We review 25 leading mold and toolmakers, assessing their business strategies, challenges and manufacturing and production outlook.
Our experts also provide perspectives from the following industry thought leaders regarding industry trends, threats to business and growth prospects:
- Jeffrey Barhoff, New Business Development, Rexam
- Laurie Harbour, President and CEO, Harbour
- Roger Klouda, President, MSI Mold Builders Inc.
- Craig Porter, President and Owner, PlastiCert Inc.
These companies are profiled:
- Integrity Tool & Mold Inc.
- Concours Mold Inc.
- Active Burgess Mould & Design
- Omega Tool Corp.
- H.S. Die & Engineering Co.
- Hi-Tech Mold & Engineering Inc.
- Proper Group International Inc.
- Triangle Tool Corp.
- NyproMold Inc.
- Prospect Mold and Die Co.
- StackTeck Systems Inc.
- Strohwig Industries Inc.
- MGS Mfg. Group Inc.
- MSI Mold Builders Inc.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Delta Tooling Co.
- Unique Tool & Gauge Inc.
- Pyramid Mold & Tool
- Aalbers Tool & Mold Inc.
- Model Die & Mold Inc.
- Rexam Mold Manufacturing
The following tables are included in the report:
- Consumer Price Index 2000-2013
- Retail Sales Growth 2000-2013
- Real Retail Sales
- U.S. Real GDP
- North American GDP 2012-2017
- Crude Steel Production
- Per Capital Steel Use
- Top 10 Steel Producers
- Top Steel Users
- Profiled Company Sales
Statistical data contained in this report is compiled by primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Plastics News' team of experts.