Click Here To Login
Winter weather has disrupted commodity resin markets in North America, causing 2014 to get off to a mixed start. Consider these facts:
- Polyethylene prices rose in February after four months of flat pricing.
- Polypropylene dropped slightly after big increases in December and January.
- PVC is headed up – again.
- Polystyrene prices jumped again in February.
- Resin makers are experiencing supply issues, causing sales allocations and even declarations of force majeure.
- Feedstock plants are not immune from trouble.
How can you make sense of all these changes and stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business? The March Resin Report from Plastics News covers all the key resin markets.
The March report also includes a thoughtful Q&A with Balaji Singh, President of Chemical Market Resources Inc., and data on
- Sales of commodity resins for the past 10 years
- Resin price volatility
- Quarterly price changes for resins
- Resin consumption by top end markets
- Resin exports
You can buy this month’s report for $95 or subscribe for 12 months at a discounted price.