Subscribe now for analysis of:
- Current and historical price trends for North American major resins
- U.S. resin export trends
- Production and captive use trends
- Supply and demand outlook for major resins
- Planned production capacity increases and outages
- New material applications and end-market uses
In addition, access perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding industry trends, supply and demand outlook and global growth initiatives.
|Term:||1 year / 12 issues|
|If purchased separately:||$1140|
RESIN SALES REMAIN MIXED in early 2014 with February sales of polypropylene, low density and linear low density polyethylene and expanded polystyrene in the U.S. and Canada experiencing a surge. Yet markets for PVC, high density PE and solid polystyrene continued to struggle.
The 30-page April Resin Report covers the following:
- Food service, packaging feed solid polystyrene
- PP leads March resin sales growth, HDPE struggles
- Declining consumption of carbonated soft drinks sends PET prices down again
- 1st Quarter financial performance of 15 resin suppliers including A. Schulman, DuPont, Eastman, LyondellBasell, PolyOne and Westlake Chemical.
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2013)
- Major commodity resins – U.S./Canadian Sales & Captive Use (2004-2014)
- Quarterly price changes
You can buy the April report for $95 or subscribe for 12 months.