Click Here To Login
RESIN SALES REMAIN MIXED in early 2014 with February sales of polypropylene, low density and linear low density polyethylene and expanded polystyrene in the U.S. and Canada experiencing a surge. Yet markets for PVC, high density PE and solid polystyrene continued to struggle.
The 30-page April Resin Report covers the following:
- Food service, packaging feed solid polystyrene
- PP leads March resin sales growth, HDPE struggles
- Declining consumption of carbonated soft drinks sends PET prices down again
- 1st Quarter financial performance of 15 resin suppliers including A. Schulman, DuPont, Eastman, LyondellBasell, PolyOne and Westlake Chemical.
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2013)
- Major commodity resins – U.S./Canadian Sales & Captive Use (2004-2014)
- Quarterly price changes
You can buy the April report for $95 or subscribe for 12 months.