Click Here To Login
RESIN PRICE CHANGES MOVE IN WRONG DIRECTION
Stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business with the latest edition of the monthly Resin Report from Plastics News. Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and analyzes the reasons behind market fluctuations.
Highlights from the May 2014 Resin Report
- Film remains key use for LDPE
- Flat PE pricing a surprise to buyers
- PVC flat despite construction boost
- PP prices slide amid solid demand
- Europe key market in global resin picture
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014) - figures through March 2014
- Quarterly price changes (2007-2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2014)
You can buy the 29-page May report for $95 or SUBSCRIBE to automatically receive the next 12 monthly reports.