Subscribe now for analysis of:
- Current and historical price trends for North American major resins
- U.S. resin export trends
- Production and captive use trends
- Supply and demand outlook for major resins
- Planned production capacity increases and outages
- New material applications and end-market uses
In addition, access perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding industry trends, supply and demand outlook and global growth initiatives.
|Term:||1 year / 12 issues|
|If purchased separately:||$1140|
RESIN PRICE CHANGES MOVE IN WRONG DIRECTION
Stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business with the latest edition of the monthly Resin Report from Plastics News. Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and analyzes the reasons behind market fluctuations.
Highlights from the June 2014 Resin Report
- Film remains largest end use for LLDPE
- Regional PP prices continue 2014 slide
- PE makes gains in US/Canada; PP, PS struggle
- RTI's Scott Newell provides insight on PP prices
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014) - figures through April 2014
- Quarterly price changes (2007-2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2014)
You can buy the 32-page JUNE report for $95 or SUBSCRIBE at a discounted price to receive the next 12 monthly reports.