Click Here To Login
RESIN PRICE CHANGES MOVE IN WRONG DIRECTION
Stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business with the latest edition of the monthly Resin Report from Plastics News. Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and analyzes the reasons behind market fluctuations.
Highlights from the June 2014 Resin Report
- Film remains largest end use for LLDPE
- Regional PP prices continue 2014 slide
- PE makes gains in US/Canada; PP, PS struggle
- RTI's Scott Newell provides insight on PP prices
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014) - figures through April 2014
- Quarterly price changes (2007-2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2014)
You can buy the 32-page JUNE report for $95 or SUBSCRIBE at a discounted price to receive the next 12 monthly reports.