Click Here To Login
Stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business with the latest edition of the monthly Resin Report from Plastics News. Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and analyzes the reasons behind market fluctuations.
Highlights from the July 2014 Resin Report
- Bottles lead HDPE blow molding segment
- Regional PP prices tumble in June
- RTI's Mark Kallman discusses PVC trends
- U.S. shale attracts foreign investment
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014) - figures through May 2014
- Quarterly price changes (2007-2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2014)
You can buy the 31-page JULY report for $95 or SUBSCRIBE at a discounted price to receive reports on a monthly basis.