Subscribe now for analysis of:
- Current and historical price trends for North American major resins
- U.S. resin export trends
- Production and captive use trends
- Supply and demand outlook for major resins
- Planned production capacity increases and outages
- New material applications and end-market uses
In addition, access perspectives from industry thought leaders regarding industry trends, supply and demand outlook and global growth initiatives.
|Term:||1 year / 12 issues|
|If purchased separately:||$1140|
Stay on top of the resin markets that are critical to your business with the latest edition of the monthly Resin Report from Plastics News. Senior Reporter Frank Esposito presents the data and analyzes the reasons behind market fluctuations.
Highlights from the August 2014 Resin Report
- Non-bottle blow molding a key for HDPE
- PE prices flat, producers push for September hike
- Townsend Solutions' Peter Callais discusses PE trends
- Push is on for August PVC price hike
You will also receive updated charts on:
- Resin pricing volatility (2003 – 2014) - figures through June 2014
- Quarterly price changes (2007-2014)
- Resin consumption by end market (2004-2014)
You can buy the 33-page report for $95 or SUBSCRIBE at a discounted price to receive reports on a monthly basis.