Our latest research report, brought to you by The Conair Group, examines EMERGING trends in the use of plastics in automotive, materials innovations and the changing landscape across The AMERICAS.
Our analysts provide an in-depth review and keen insight on:
- Regulatory activity and OEM design developments impacting vehicle development and lightweighting
- Market opportunities & challenges for mold makers
- Materials innovations driving the use of plastics in automotive applications
- Supplier growth initiatives
- Market conditions and economic indicators for Argentina, Brazil, China and Mexico relative to automotive production
Detailed data tables and charts illustrate the value of direct chemistry content of North American light vehicles, average plastics & polymer composites use in light vehicles, 2014 North American automotive production forecast for 2015,
You will gain insight and perspectives from these industry thought leaders:
- Larry Doyle, President, The Conair Group
- David Loren, Automotive OEM & Glazing Manager North America, Bayer MaterialScience LLC
- Jose Chirino, Market Manager, Automotive and Transportation, North America, Bayer MaterialScience LLC
- Melanie Hart, President, Tasus Corp.
- Laurie Harbout, President & CEO, Harbour Results Inc.
The report also profiles a cross-section of plastics processers and materials suppliers to the auto sector known for their on-going commitment to quality, R&D and the continued development of innovative solutions and high performance plastics materials, parts and systems for vehicles.