The Mexico Plastics Industry report provides an in-depth market analysis of the region based on primary research - with inputs from senior Plastics News editorial analysts and industry executives and consultants.
Our 2015 annual recap examines foreign investment that is shaping the Mexican plastics industry, OEM expansion, key plastics M&A deals and growth of key end use industries: Auto, Aerospace and Packaging.
Key data and stats on the following are included:
- IMMEX companies and employers
- Labor and employment trends
- Light vehicle assembly in Mexico
- Plastics processing facilities: Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Extrusion, Film & Sheet, Rotational molding, Thermoforming
- Plastics M&A Deals: historical trends
- Plastic product manufacturers by state
- Top Job Generators
- Trade stats
- Value of processed plastic parts