This executive summary report compiles features, news stories and a review of major events for 2015 published by Plastics News. The report covers key developments and trends in materials that are shaping business for North American plastics processors and suppliers in the year ahead.
- Polypropylene makers see positive outlook for 2016
- Automotive market driving sales of PC, nylon materials
- Materials outlook: PVC, PS, PET
- Economic outlook
- Solvay developing new materials for medical applications
- Official: India needs massive growth in ethylene capacity