This report, sponsored by The Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR), is a detailed presentation and analysis of the U.S. Recycling Industry, including key trends and statistics in post-consumer and industrial based on the most recent data available from Plastics News primary research, government and industry sources. We examine market environment factors, regulatory issues, industry education efforts and growth drivers, APR & ISRI design guidelines, environmental concerns and other emerging trends relative to machinery, recycled resins and processing.
Our analysts provide insight into indicators that impact market viability and potential, including:
- Domestic end use markets for post-consumer HDPE
- Gross Recycling Rates, 2004-2014
- Historical Pricing for Recycled PET Bottle Resin, Recycled HDPE and other Materials.
- PET Recycling & PET Material Utilization Rates
- Post-Consumer Plastic Bottle Recycling Collection
BONUS: Profiles of TOP Recyclers and Machinery companies, plus our annual RANKING of the TOP 25 Plastic Recyclers in North America. Highlights from our special print edition report on reprocessed plastics, top materials and processes is also included.